Job Board and Resumes
Have a classified ad you would like to post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to post your resume, please contact email@example.com.
Osman Aricilar, Assoc. AIA
Donnie McLaughlin, NCARB, LEED AP
Project Architect Opportunity with ZINN (5/18/22)
ZINN Architecture + Interiors is a fun and creative architecture practice in Jacksonville, FL with a focus on unexpected solutions. We love what we do! Hopefully you are as excited about architecture and design as we are.
Our team is seeking a highly-functioning self-starter with 5+ years of experience and a strong background in conceptualizing and developing designs for high-end residential and small commercial projects.
Skills you’d need:
- excellent 3d modeling skills (SketchUp familiarity a plus)
- photoshop/post-production proficiency
- the ability to floor plans that work well for humans and account for a Client’s goals, objectives, and budget
- knowing how to research/design around codes and other regulations
- being able to problem-solve on your own
- the ability to translate design and construction issues into clear and precise language that even a child could understand
- strong organizational skills
- being detail-oriented but nonetheless the importance of understanding timelines
- strong professional skills and a positive attitude
- 60-90k based on experience
- chill work environment
- life/work balance
- civil and respectful standard for communicating with each other
- time off for life
- time off for vacations
- health care stipend
- bonuses on merit
What you’d be doing:
- seeing projects through from start (pre-design) to finish (construction admin)
- measuring things and visiting construction sites
- listening closely to Clients to understand their goals and motivations
- working with our team during charrettes to come up with great design solutions
- creating concept visualizations that get others excited about a design or explain how it works
- working with principals to develop construction details that embody the projects essence
- meeting engineers, talking to them, translating to human-understandable terms, and finally coordinating said nerd stuff on our drawings
- building your designs in 3D
- creating beautiful and clear construction drawings
- being open to change your design if a better widget comes along
- enjoying a professional but fun work environment with other awesome people
- picking up a birthday cake on your way between the job-site and office without fear that your employers will freak out
- keeping up with the latest building products, gizmos, and techniques
How to apply:
Interested applicants should apply by emailing resumes and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Architect / Job Captain (3-24-22)
Passero Associates’ St. Augustine, FL Officehas an outstanding opportunity for a full-timeProject Architectwith 5-10+ years of design experience to work on a diverse range of projects including: institutional, commercial, municipal and multi-family residential.Duties include coordination, project development, client meetings, conceptual design and support of design/drafting production and construction administration.Responsible for final preparation of all design documents (drawings, reports, etc.).
- BS degree in Architecture-related degree or related field from an accredited program
- Registered Architect, preferred
- Minimum Five (5) years relevant experience with A/E consultant or construction-related firm required
- Strong planning skills; Experienced in administrative and technical management of architectural projects
- Knowledgeable in zoning and building code requirements, Experienced in construction review
- Advanced drafting skills using Revit
- Advanced in Cost Estimating
- Strong communication skills; adept at technical writing,
- Experience with sustainable design
- Demonstrated interest in mentoring intern architects
- Attention to detail; Experienced in quality control and assurance oversight
- Team Player; able to contribute to a positive work culture
Submit your resume and cover letter today! Visit www.passero.com/careers, or fax to 585-760-8539 (Reference Req. #1161).
Offering Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
EOE/AA - Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Passero Associates is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to better serve our clients, our people and the community.
Passero Associates is not able to sponsor visas.
Recognized nationally by the Zweig Group as one of the “Best Firms to Work For,” Passero Associates is a growing multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing planning, engineering, architectural design, structural, surveying, sustainability, program management, design-build, construction administration and inspection services throughout ten offices in the northeastern, midwestern, and southeastern United States.