Job Board and Resumes
Have a classified ad you would like to post, please contact email@example.com.
Would you like to post your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Osman Aricilar, Assoc. AIA
Donnie McLaughlin, NCARB, LEED AP
Unit Head, Architecture & Design Services (7-29-22)
Mayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2021-2022) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We invite you to be a part of our team where you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!
Manages all aspects of the Architectural Design Services Unit including timely production of construction documents. Prepares and manages Unit budget. Prepares metrics for benchmarking unit productivity. Provides supervision and direction to the CADD system coordinators. Establishes and manages standards for all design services and CADD equipment. Establishes processes to insure quality control of documents, including coordination of engineering disciplines, completeness and accuracy. Establishes procedures for the maintenance of standard documentation, reference standards and design. Professionally signs or coordinates the professional licensure endorsement of drawings as required. Provides oversight to maintain both paper and electronic files for active projects and the archiving of project record documents. Manages and mentors staff training, coaching, development, and the needs of continued education of the professional staff, technicians and coordinators.
Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Architecture with 10 or more years post-academic experience in the profession with emphasis on health care preferred. Five or more years experience supervising construction document preparation and design professionals required. Working knowledge of all aspects of project development and delivery process required. Candidate must demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Position may include some travel.
License or certification
Position must be a registered Architect in the State of Florida.
$97,344.00 - $136,260.80 / year
Link to apply: https://jobs.mayoclinic.org/job/jacksonville/unit-head-architectural-and-design-services/33647/33233759504
At Halff, our culture is what defines us; it’s who we are at the core. We celebrate 70 years this year as an employee-owned, multi-disciplined firm based in Richardson, Texas having offices in five states. Many firms promise career growth but fail to deliver. At Halff, your career development is only limited by your goals and aspirations. We are expanding company-wide and growing the architectural practice in our Jacksonville office with two new positions. Join me for this rare opportunity!
Architectural 1-3 yrs experience:https://jobapply.page.link/SRAHJ
Architectural 3-8 yrs experience:https://jobapply.page.link/CxCKK
Let’s talk before you apply to the link above.
Marjorie Weibe-Reed, AIA, NCARB, NCIDQ
Architectural Design Professional (6-20-22)
We are Hiring! - Fisher Koppenhafer Architecture and Interior Design
Architectural Design Professional
Fisher | Koppenhafer Architecture and Interior Design is expanding and looking for experienced candidates to fill a Project Architect staff position. Candidate qualifications must include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a US based Architectural firm.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
We have a diverse range of project types including Resort, Hotel, Retail, Multi-Family Housing, Education, Medical, Luxury Residential and Commercial.
- Matching 401K.
- Personal time off.
- Profit Sharing.
- Paid vacations.
- Health Care Insurance.
- Growth in the firm and development of your career.
- Professional Dues paid.
FKAID is a full service architectural firm with an emphasis on authentic design, catered to the individual needs of each client. Employees of FKAID are involved in all phases of project development in order to provide our clients with the most personalized experience and we are committed to building relationships based off trust and results.
Please contact Mike Koppenhafer at 904-333-1239 or email@example.com
Senior Project Manager/Project Architect (5/27/22)
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager/Project Architect to join Skyway Design Company. We are a young and fast-growing Architectural firm, and together as a team, we are able to work on a vast and exciting range of project types, including Custom Residential, Multi-family Residential, Religious, Medical, Retail, Commercial, and Hospitality. We strive to provide a genuinely good place to work too.
If you are the ideal candidate for our team, you will describe yourself as an enthusiastic, dedicated, production-oriented team member who would like to join our wonderful group of professionals and be a part of something unique. We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager/Project Architect.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be expected to create documents in AutoCAD/Revit to construct a building or remodel an existing building. Knowledge of system engineering related to architectural documents, such as Civil, MEP, and Structural. Ability to review and provide direction to our team on how to correct work prior to distributing. You will have the ability to take written and verbal direction in development of architectural documents, details, exhibits, etc.
- 5-10 years’ experience – post architecture degree
- Intuitive nature and a can-do attitude
- Minimum 3 years of experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate with clients and contractors
- Substantial knowledge of the Florida Building Code
- Must be able to lead by example
- Able to meet with owners and contractors
- Solid understanding of multiple methods of construction and construction types
- 3-5 years’ experience with construction administration, pay applications, shop drawing review, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Experience in a diverse range of project types
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Full-time 40hr/week position with flexible work hours.
- Major Medical and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 90 days.
- 401K and employer matching
- Generous Holiday pay
- Paid time off
Please email resumes to: Joe@SkywayArchitects.com
Project Architect Opportunity with ZINN (5/18/22)
ZINN Architecture + Interiors is a fun and creative architecture practice in Jacksonville, FL with a focus on unexpected solutions. We love what we do! Hopefully you are as excited about architecture and design as we are.
Our team is seeking a highly-functioning self-starter with 5+ years of experience and a strong background in conceptualizing and developing designs for high-end residential and small commercial projects.
Skills you’d need:
- excellent 3d modeling skills (SketchUp familiarity a plus)
- photoshop/post-production proficiency
- the ability to floor plans that work well for humans and account for a Client’s goals, objectives, and budget
- knowing how to research/design around codes and other regulations
- being able to problem-solve on your own
- the ability to translate design and construction issues into clear and precise language that even a child could understand
- strong organizational skills
- being detail-oriented but nonetheless the importance of understanding timelines
- strong professional skills and a positive attitude
- 60-90k based on experience
- chill work environment
- life/work balance
- civil and respectful standard for communicating with each other
- time off for life
- time off for vacations
- health care stipend
- bonuses on merit
What you’d be doing:
- seeing projects through from start (pre-design) to finish (construction admin)
- measuring things and visiting construction sites
- listening closely to Clients to understand their goals and motivations
- working with our team during charrettes to come up with great design solutions
- creating concept visualizations that get others excited about a design or explain how it works
- working with principals to develop construction details that embody the projects essence
- meeting engineers, talking to them, translating to human-understandable terms, and finally coordinating said nerd stuff on our drawings
- building your designs in 3D
- creating beautiful and clear construction drawings
- being open to change your design if a better widget comes along
- enjoying a professional but fun work environment with other awesome people
- picking up a birthday cake on your way between the job-site and office without fear that your employers will freak out
- keeping up with the latest building products, gizmos, and techniques
How to apply:
Interested applicants should apply by emailing resumes and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Architect / Job Captain (3-24-22)
Passero Associates’ St. Augustine, FL Officehas an outstanding opportunity for a full-timeProject Architectwith 5-10+ years of design experience to work on a diverse range of projects including: institutional, commercial, municipal and multi-family residential.Duties include coordination, project development, client meetings, conceptual design and support of design/drafting production and construction administration.Responsible for final preparation of all design documents (drawings, reports, etc.).
- BS degree in Architecture-related degree or related field from an accredited program
- Registered Architect, preferred
- Minimum Five (5) years relevant experience with A/E consultant or construction-related firm required
- Strong planning skills; Experienced in administrative and technical management of architectural projects
- Knowledgeable in zoning and building code requirements, Experienced in construction review
- Advanced drafting skills using Revit
- Advanced in Cost Estimating
- Strong communication skills; adept at technical writing,
- Experience with sustainable design
- Demonstrated interest in mentoring intern architects
- Attention to detail; Experienced in quality control and assurance oversight
- Team Player; able to contribute to a positive work culture
Submit your resume and cover letter today! Visit www.passero.com/careers, or fax to 585-760-8539 (Reference Req. #1161).
Offering Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
EOE/AA - Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Passero Associates is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to better serve our clients, our people and the community.
Passero Associates is not able to sponsor visas.
Recognized nationally by the Zweig Group as one of the “Best Firms to Work For,” Passero Associates is a growing multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing planning, engineering, architectural design, structural, surveying, sustainability, program management, design-build, construction administration and inspection services throughout ten offices in the northeastern, midwestern, and southeastern United States.